Country Getaway or Full Time Home
About This Plan
- With three bedrooms and one and a half baths, this country home could work as a vacation getaway or full time home.
- Outdoor living is enhanced by a screened porch and a deck that runs the full width of the home.
- Living and dining areas are open to the efficient kitchen with peninsula bar.
- Upstairs, three sloped bedrooms share a bath with both tub and shower. Here, the ceilings start at 5'4" and slope up to 12'.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,344 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 672 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 672 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 672 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 120 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 189 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 24' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 5' 4"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss