Country Home Plan Offering Convenient Family Living and a Carport
About This Plan
- In addition to the covered porch in front, this country home plan offers a second covered porch in back, connected to the carport via a covered walkway.
- The great room leads back to the formal dining room and the kitchen-breakfast area with its walk-in pantry and a good-sized island/eating bar.
- Three family bedrooms share a full bath. Bedroom four could easily be used as a study.
- With its super-luxurious bath, two walk-in closets and built-ins, the master suite is a restful retreat.
- On the second level, a 1,283 s.f. bonus space could become a game room.
- Ceilings: 9' main floor; 8' second floor bonus.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
- Related Plans: Get an attached garage with house plan 5980ND (one-story home) and 59633ND (two-story home).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,186 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,186 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 258 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 309 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,283 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 10"
- Depth: 91' 4"
- Max ridge height: 27' 4"
- Type: Carport
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick