Country Home Plan with 2 Master Suites, a 2-Story Great Room and a Wraparound Porch
About This Plan
- Vaulted and beamed ceilings top the huge great room of this 3-bed country house plan with wraparound porch.
- The open layout lets you see right into the vaulted kitchen and even the dining room is vaulted too.
- Master Suite 1 is on the main floor and has a sitting area with a door taking you to the covered back porch.
- Get a second master suite on the upper floor with a sitting room plus a third bedroom, a bonus room (factored into the total living area) and a balcony overlook to the great room below.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with a side-entry garage with house plans 68723VR and 68636VR. Get a front-facing garage with house plan 68631VR. Get a carport with house plan 68540VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,752 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,664 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,088 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 626 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Daylight, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 6"
- Depth: 46' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 681 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick