3 Bed Country Home Plan with Flexible Lower Level
About This Plan
- Vaulted and beamed ceilings top the huge great room of this country house plan with wraparound porch.
- The open layout lets you see right into the vaulted kitchen and even the dining room is vaulted too.
- Master Suite 1 is on the main floor, featuring sliding glass doors onto the covered back porch.
- Get a second master suite on the upper floor where you have a private balcony.
- This home allows you to have a flexible lower level.
- Related Plans: Get a different second level with 68636VR. Get this plan in reverse with house plan 68469VR. Eliminate the lower level with house plan 68430VR. Get a one-car garage with house plan 68643VR and a carport with 68540VR. Eliminate the garage with house plans 68401VR, 68431VR and 68539VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,123 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,571 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 552 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 762 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,571 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 7"
- Depth: 46' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 706 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick