3-Bed Modern Farmhouse Plan with Wraparound Porch and 2-Story Great Room
About This Plan
- This 3-bed house plan's wraparound gives you views in three directions. The exterior has blend of board and batten siding and stone and has a rugged standing seam metal roof.
- The main entry is off the wraparound porch and takes you into the open floor plan. The kitchen has unimpeded views across the vaulted great room with corner fireplace and to the covered back porch beyond.
- The main floor master has back porch access through sliding doors. Upstairs, two bedrooms share a bath and a loft with views to the great room below.
- A mudroom provides transition space - and laundry and cubbies - between the home and the 2-car garage.
- Related Plans: Get front-facing garage with house plans 68631VR and 68727VR. Get a side-entry garage with house plan 68636VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,277 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,717 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 560 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 782 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 83' 3"
- Depth: 54' 9"
- Max ridge height: 25' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 803 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick