Country Home Plan with 3-Master Suites and Wrap-Around Porch
About This Plan
- This open concept,three bed home plan has plenty of space for living and entertaining. The family has a generous sized fireplace and is open to the kitchen and dining room.
- The combination kitchen has a large island with counter seating. The dining area has windows on three sides providing plenty of light.
- The main level master suite has a generous size bath that includes a walk-in-shower, separate tub and double-sink vanity.
- Upstairs, one of the two bedroom suites has a sitting area and both have access to the large covered balcony.The bonus room - factored into the total living area - can be put to many uses.
- Related Plans: Vault the family room with house plan 68433VR. Get a 2-dormer version with plan 68432VR. Eliminate the dormers with house plan 68434VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,271 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,216 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,055 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,246 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 47' 0"
- Depth: 46' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 10"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick