Three Bed Country Home Plan with Two Master Suites
About This Plan
- This open concept, three bed home plan has plenty of space for living and entertaining. The great room has a vaulted ceiling and generous sized fireplace.
- The combination kitchen has a large island with counter seating and the adjacent dining area has windows on three sides providing plenty of light.
- The main level master suite has a generous size bath that includes a walk-in-shower, separate tub and double-sink vanity.
- There is a second Master suite for guests on the second level with a separate sitting area.
- Both the master suite and third bedroom have doors leading to a large balcony ideal for enjoying your morning coffee.
- Related Plans: Get a version on a walkout basement with house plan 68713VR (2,015 sq. ft.). Get a 2-dormer version with plan 68432VR and 3 dormers with house plans 68433VR (1,990 sq. ft.) and 68653VR (2,718 sq. ft.) .
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,973 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,200 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 773 sq. ft.
- Storage: 20 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 258 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 715 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 0"
- Depth: 46' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 10"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick