Country Home Plan with a 29'-wide Footprint
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- This 3-bed house plan is perfect for smaller lots with a 29'-wide footprint. The exterior showcases board and batten siding paired with a standing seam metal roof. A covered porch invites guests into the home.
- Inside and you'll find yourself in a beautiful entry way with the staircase to your left. On the right side of the entry, there is a practical home office and powder bath. Further into the home, the great room, dining room, and kitchen are laid out in a wonderful open concept. The great room is warmed by a fireplace that is flanked by large windows to allow in tons of natural light. The kitchen includes a large island with built-in shelves and a walk-in pantry.
- Upstairs, you'll find 3 bedrooms. The master suite lies under a trayed ceiling and includes a bathroom with his/her vanities, an enclosed toilet area, and a walk-in shower. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a Jack and Jill bathroom.
- Back on the main level, the 2-car garage accesses the rear of the home through a covered patio and mud room with a bench.
- An optional finished basement - available for purchase from the Options drop-down menu - adds 761 square feet and includes an additional family room and an additional bedroom.
Optional Lower Layout (+250)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,963 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,023 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 940 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 45 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 70 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 761 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 29' 0"
- Depth: 77' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 592 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick