Country Home Plan with Covered Front Porch
About This Plan
- A covered front porch and triple gables make this charming country home plan a welcoming sight in any neighborhood.
- The foyer leads you to the vaulted grand room with a firepalce and built-ins. Windows look out over the vaulted screened porch in back.
- An open floor plan units the kitchen with the grand room and breakfast area. Entertain outside on the porch or on the open-air deck.
- The home offers a main level master with a vaulted ceiling as well as an additional bedroom on the main level that can be used as such or converted into an office.
- Upstairs, enjoy two bedrooms plus a loft. A bathroom near the optional bonus room is a nice touch.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 710010BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,496 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,283 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,213 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 307 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,283 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 62' 4"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 548 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick