Country Home Plan with Metal Roof and Clean Trim Lines
About This Plan
- Metal roofing, multiple sidings, clean trim lines and a warm front porch combine to give this 4-bed modern farmhouse plan great curb appeal.
- The lower level is open and is oriented to take full advantage of the out-of-doors.
- The kitchen with its huge island anchors the living space. This level contains the fully appointed master suite which features a walk-in closet with access to the main-level laundry room, as well as a flexible space that is perfect for guests or a work from home occupant.
- The upper level provides for two more bedroom suite, each with its own bath and a large bonus room that has many functions.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate modern farmhouse exterior with house plan 710061BTZ. Get alternate exteriors and slightly different floor plans with house plans 710105BTZ and 710072BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,545 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,833 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 712 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 429 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 252 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 132 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 493 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,833 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 58' 6"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 529 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick