Country Home Plan with Welcoming Front Porch and Bonus Expansion
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This country home plan boasts classic, bright-white board and batten siding with dark window sashes and corresponding shutters. The welcoming front porch ushers guests inside where a thoughtful floor plan encourages simple living.
- From the foyer, a quiet study, or guest bedroom, sits to the left and provides access to a full bath. Straight ahead, the family room and kitchen are open to one another creating an ideal space for family gatherings.
- A large kitchen island houses a double-bowl sink, and the roomy walk-in pantry is within reach for quick and easy access. The back lanai includes a built-in BBQ for grilling and outdoor dining.
- Behind the 2-car garage, discover a lavish master suite, complete with a 5-fixture bath, walk-in closet, and access to the utility room to reduce time and effort collecting clothes on laundry day.
- For maximum privacy, the two secondary bedrooms are on the opposite side of the home, separated by a full bath, which they share.
- A bonus room above the garage could serve as additional living space, or storage.
Bonus Above Garage
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,192 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,192 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 155 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 258 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 274 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 5"
- Depth: 55' 6"
- Max ridge height: 29' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 505 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick