Country Home with Lower level
About This Plan
- A finshed lower level almost doubles the size of this beautiful Country home plan with a stone exterior.
- The luxurious master suite is on the main floor with access to its own private deck.
- The master bath is equally luxurious with a huge soaking tub, double sinks and two walk-in closets.
- In the beamed and vaulted living room, a big fireplace draws your eye and provide a magnificent focal point.
- The sunroom, dining room and kitchen are also beamed, for a rustic look.
- Loft space on the upper level could be used as a home office with views of the living room below.
- On the lower level, the kitchen, den and bedroom to the left could serve as a deluxe in-law suite with two more bedrooms served by a hall bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,249 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,597 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,208 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 444 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 192 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 93' 4"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 582 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"