Country Home with Octagonal Great Room
About This Plan
- This unique 2-story house plan features an octagonal great room to the front of the home with a corner fireplace and views to two sides. The L-shaped front porch gives you lots of room to enjoy the views in the shade.
- The open-concept floor plan includes a kitchen with central island that overlooks the hearth and dining rooms.
- Three bedrooms and a loft are found on the second level.
- The master suite lies directly above the great room and enjoys the unique octagonal shape. It features a tray ceiling, spacious walk-in closet and dual sinks.
- The other two bedrooms have easy access to the full bath just off the hall.
- VIDEO: See this house plan from all angles in our YouTube video
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,422 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,191 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,231 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 36' 4"
- Max ridge height: 30' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 505 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available