Country Home with Wraparound Porch and 2 Balconies
About This Plan
- A deck wraps around three sides of this country home plan. On the second floor there is a balcony off the front and another larger one off the left side.
- A big, open floor plan unites the kitchen, living room with fireplace and dining room with its sliding glass doors to the outdoor dining porch.
- Angled off the kitchen there is a mud room and large laundry room. The door at the end leads to your 2-car garage.
- The master suite has two sets of triple windows to bring in light.
- On the upper level, double doors open the loft bedroom to a big balcony and an open rail allows views into the living room below and an adorable book niche is tucked away to the side providing a quiet corner to read in.
- The full bedroom in front has a balcony of its own and access to the bathroom.
- Related Plans: Eliminate the attached garage and get a drive-under garage instead with house plans 18250BE (1,806 sq. ft.) and 18251BE (2,161 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,048 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,475 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 573 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 209 sq. ft.
- Deck: 177 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 816 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,293 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 87' 6"
- Depth: 89' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 681 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"