Country Home with Wraparound Porch and 2 Balconies
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A deck wraps around three sides of this country home plan. On the second floor there is a balcony off the front and another larger one off the left side.
- A big, open floor plan unites the kitchen, living room with fireplace and dining room with its sliding glass doors to the outdoor dining porch.
- Angled off the kitchen there is a mud room and large laundry room. The door at the end leads to your 2-car garage.
- The master suite has two sets of triple windows to bring in light.
- On the upper level, double doors open the loft bedroom to a big balcony and an open rail allows views into the living room below and an adorable book niche is tucked away to the side providing a quiet corner to read in.
- The full bedroom in front has a balcony of its own and access to the bathroom.
- Related Plans: Eliminate the attached garage and get a drive-under garage instead with house plans 18250BE (1,806 sq. ft.) and 18251BE (2,161 sq. ft.).