Adorable Cottage With Wraparound Porch
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Porches, decks and a pergola add outdoor living space to this adorable Cottage home plan.
- A big, open floor plan unites the kitchen, living room with fireplace and dining room with its sliding glass doors to the outdoor dining porch. The living and kitchen ceiling vaults to a peak of 19' which is carried through to the loft overlook.
- The master suite has two sets of triple windows to bring in light.
- On the upper level, double doors open the loft bedroom to a big balcony and an open rail allows views into the living room below.
- The adorable book niche is tucked away to the side providing a quiet corner to read in.
- The full bedroom has a balcony of its own and access to the bathroom.
- On the ground level, this home has a lower foyer, bedroom and bath plus a laundry room.
- Related Plans: Eliminate the finished basement with house plan 18250BE. Flip the main two floors front to back with house plan 18287BE and get another another version with house plan 18283BE (2,078 sq. ft.).
- Build on a flat lot and get a 2-car garage angled off the back with house plan 18286BE (2,048 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,161 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 355 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,233 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 573 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,098 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 324 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 8"
- Depth: 57' 8"
- Max ridge height: 26' 4"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 547 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick