Country House Plan with Front to Back Kitchen and Generous Pantry
About This Plan
- This country house plan features one-level living with a kitchen spanning from the front of the home to the rear, and supported by a generously-sized pantry to fulfill all of your entertaining needs.
- A gas fireplace anchors the left wall of the great room, and the adjacent covered porch provides an outdoor space for dining, grilling, or just relaxing. Discover a cozy home office behind a barn door for the work-at-home resident.
- The master suite is privately situated behind the 2-car garage, and includes a tray ceiling and a 5-fixture bath bordered by walk-in closets.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 occupy the left side of the home, and share a compartmentalized, Jack-and-Jill bath.
- A powder bath is conveniently located in the mud hall, along with built-in lockers and the neighboring laundry room.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with a front-facing garage with house plan 51755HZ (2 cars) 51849HZ (3 cars).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,339 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,339 sq. ft.
- Storage: 26 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 348 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 165 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 183 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 628 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick