Country House Plan with Lots of Pluses
About This Plan
- You can count vaulted ceilings and built-ins among the wonderful pluses this Country house plan offers.
- An 8' deep front porch has lots of room for table and chairs and the trellised porte cochere leads you back to the two car garage behind the house.
- Two half walls at the entrance to the vaulted living room reveal built-in bookshelves.
- A great big country kitchen combines the cooking and dining areas of the home.
- The first floor master suite gets both a linear closet and a walk-in closet as well as a private bathroom.
- Or use the spacious second floor bedroom as your master suite since it has a cozy sitting area.
- A built-in desk by the hall bathroom is great for a quiet place to study or work.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,825 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,072 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 753 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 97 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 288 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 57' 4"
- Max ridge height: 33' 4"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 417 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss