Country House Plan with See-Through Fireplace
About This Plan
- A charmingly detailed porch wraps around two sides of this country home plan, and in back another porch is found off the kitchen.
- The living and dining rooms are separated by a free-standing see-through fireplace that warms both spaces. There is a curved snack bar in the roomy kitchen.
- A powder room and a home office or additional bedroom complete the first floor.
- Upstairs, the spacious master suite includes a walk-in closet and a bathroom with a spa tub. Two family bedrooms share a hall bath. A laundry room is conveniently placed off the hall.
- Over the side-entry garage, bonus space awaits conversion.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,008 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,080 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 928 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 457 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 249 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,080 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 8"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 468 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss