Country House Plan with Sizable Front Porch
About This Plan
- A hip and valley roof tops the symmetrical front elevation of this country house plan, where a sizable front porch welcomes you home.
- Step inside to find a combined family room and eat-in kitchen, with a fireplace offering a cozy ambiance to the open living space. Cabinets, counters, and appliances wrap around the kitchen, and a peninsula-style eating bar provides a casual space to dine.
- Enjoy forward-facing views from the master bedroom, along with a 5-fixture bath and walk-in closet that connects with the laundry room.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 occupy the right side of the home, where a linen closet neighbors the hall bath.
- The double garage provides entry from the side, and opens into a hallway that contains the laundry room and walk-in pantry.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,422 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,422 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 312 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 511 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12