Country House Plan with Unfinished Basement
About This Plan
- Delightful covered porches front and back run almost the full width of this flexible Country house plan.
- Vaulted ceilings and a split bedroom layout are added benefits.
- The living, dining and kitchen areas are all combined into one huge room with access to the porch at the center of the back wall.
- The kitchen has an island with casual seating and there are two pantries on the way to the mudroom and garage entrance.
- The master suite has a huge walk-in closet.
- On the other side of the house two bedrooms share a bathroom.
- Basement stairs are tucked away by the mudroom and take you to large unfinished basement.
- Related Plans: Get a home office and a different basement stair location with house plan 28905JJ. Reduce the square footage with house plan 28914JJ (1,667 sq. ft.) Build on a crawl space with house plans 28906JJ and 28915JJ (with a 3-car garage). Get a second floor with house plans 28938JJ (2,238 sq. ft.), 28909JJ (2,653 sq. ft.) and 28937JJ (2,934 sq. ft.).
Main Level - 3D View
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,815 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,815 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 416 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 416 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,618 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 82' 5"
- Depth: 47' 6"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 557 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick