Budget-Friendly Fresh Start House Plan
About This Plan
- This attractive one-story Budget-Friendly house plan is great for someone looking to get a fresh start. It's simple footprint, modest size and flat lack of gables all contribute to it being an economical plan to build.
- 8'-deep porches span the full width of the home giving you two places to enjoy the fresh air and the views.
- The living, dining and kitchen areas are all combined into one huge room with access to the porch at the center of the back wall.
- The kitchen has an island with casual seating and a convenient pantry located by the utility room.
- A split bedroom layout maximizes your privacy. The master suite has a huge walk-in closet. On the other side of the house two bedrooms share a full bathroom.
- Related Plans: Get a smaller version with house plan 28947JJ (1,275 sq. ft.). Get a version with a garage attached by a breezeway with house plan 28940JJ. And get an alternate exterior treatment with house plans 28914JJ, 28917JJ and 28928JJ.
Main Level - Basement Version
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,662 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,662 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 413 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 413 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12