Country Ranch for Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- A magnificent wrap-around porch completely encircles this Country house plan.
- Designed for a lot that slopes to the side, the garage is a drive-under with triple bays.
- The main living area is one huge open space that combines the cooking, eating and living areas.
- There are doors front and back to get out to that beautiful covered porch.
- Homeowners get a private master suite off by itself, thanks to the split bedroom configuration.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with house plans 68772VR and 68696VR (3,786 sq. ft. with a finished lower level).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,382 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 70 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,312 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,888 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,481 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 7"
- Type: Drive Under, Attached
- Area: 726 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss