3-Car Country Ranch House Plan with a Drive-Under Garage and In-law Suite Potential
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- A broad porch runs across the entire front of this 3-bed house plan with a 2-car drive-under garage accessed from the left.
- The main living area is one huge open space that combines the cooking, eating and living areas.
- Door in back take you to the rear porch from both the kitchen/dining area and the mud room.
- The master bedroom is split from the two bedrooms giving you great privacy.
- Turn the home into a 4-bed home by finishing the in-law suite in the lower level.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with house plan 68533VR and 68696VR (with a finished lower level; 3,786 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,382 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 70 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,312 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,088 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,082 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Drive Under, Attached
- Area: 1158 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss