Country Ranch Plan with Large Formal Dining Room
About This Plan
- Board and batten siding delivers old-world charm to the exterior of this Country Ranch home plan.
- The spacious great room features 12' ceilings and an oversized sliding door to bring the outside indoors. Easily move into the kitchen and discover an island with an eating bar, along with a nearby pantry.
- Four windows line the rear wall of the dining room, which provides enough space for an oversized table and a wet bar for entertaining.
- The bathrooms are situated between the bedrooms to provide additional privacy.
- Extra space in the 3-car garage is perfect for storage and a mudroom just inside serves as the ideal drop zone.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,545 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,545 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 206 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 115 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,323 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1047 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 0' 9"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss