Country Ranch Plan with Optional Walkout Basement
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- Craftsman detailing enhances the exterior of this Country Ranch plan, including four tapered columns supporting the front porch.
- The gourmet kitchen delivers ample counter space and a rounded island, and flows into the dining area. Sliding doors on the rear elevation lead to a 14' 6" by 14' back deck.
- The great room is crowned by a cathedral ceiling and a quiet den off the foyer provides a relaxing space to read or get some work done.
- Enter from the 3-car garage to find a sizable mudroom that features built-in lockers, a utility sink, and a coat closet.
- The bedrooms occupy the right side of the main level, including the master bedroom with a walk-in closet that connects to the laundry room. Finish the walkout basement for an additional 2,470 sq ft of living space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,470 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,470 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,470 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 92' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss