Country Ranch with Atrium Views
About This Plan
- Multiple gables and stonework deliver a warm and inviting exterior to this atrium ranch home plan.
- The vaulted great room has a fireplace and spectacular views accomplished with a two-story atrium window wall.
- The covered rear porch is easily accessed from the breakfast room or garage.
- The atrium provides an ideal approach to an optional finished walk-out basement.
- Related Plans: Get a 3-car garage and more space with house plan 5702HA (1,721 sq. ft., 2x4 walls) and 57216HA (1,721 sq. ft., 2x6 walls).
- Get an alternate elevation and a 3-car garage with house plan 57231HA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,532 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,532 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,533 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 0"
- Depth: 37' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 412 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss