Ranch Home with Atrium Windows
About This Plan
- This beautiful Ranch home plan has a wall of windows at the rear that extends down to the lower level.
- Vaulted ceilings and thoughtful touches like plant shelves and built-ins make this home special.
- Columns are all that separate the dining room from the rest of the open, main living area.
- An open rail by the great room stairs to the lower level allows the light from the atrium windows to flood in.
- All the bedrooms are grouped on the right wing of the home with the master suite enjoying a private bath and huge walk-in closet.
- A covered deck off the breakfast nook makes a great place to dine outdoors.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate elevation with house plan 57106HA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,163 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,163 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 8"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 662 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side