About This Plan
- The kitchen has a uniquely-shaped island with a drop-in down draft stove. Across the hall is a huge walk-in pantry with a freezer and lots of shelving.
- The great room has an optional gas fireplace and optional recessed 10' ceiling.
- The master suite has an enormous walk-in closet and access to Porch #2 through French doors. The master bath has a separate whirlpool tub, custom shower and toilet compartment for privacy.
- All bedrooms have walk-in closets. Bathroom 2 is located with easy access to all three bedrooms and a vanity area, perfect for multiple children.
- There are two fabulous porches. Porch #1 is huge and wraps around to the right. Porch #2 has a deep 14' covered porch with a 7' deep porch located on the master bedroom wing.
- There is a breezeway that leads to a 2-car garage... build it now or later.
- Related Plans: Get a smaller home with house plans 2529DH and 2557DH, both 2,123 sq. ft. and house plan 25014DH (2,159 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,452 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,452 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,222 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 96' 0"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 576 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Porch 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss