Southern House Plan with Tons of Porch Space
About This Plan
- This Southern-inspired house plan gives you almost 1,000 square feet of porches and convenient one-story living.
- The plan places all three bedrooms on one side, leaving the rest of the house for gathering with friends and family.
- Visitors enter into the foyer with a powder room off to the side. The large great room opens to a combined kitchen and dining room area. Note the roomy pantry and laundry room.
- The master suite is situated at the rear of the elongated floor plan. It has great closet space and has French doors opening to the side porch. The two remaining bedrooms share a bath. Bedroom 2 has a wonderful sitting area.
- Related Plans: Rearrange the bedrooms with house plans 2557DH, 2529DH (with an expanded great room) and 2579DH (gain an extra bedroom).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,159 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,159 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 372 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 605 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 8"
- Depth: 76' 4"
- Max ridge height: 24' 7"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss