About This Plan
- This Southern-inspired house plan contains just about everything a homeowner could want in a single-story house plan.
- The plan spreads across two porches to three big bedrooms and an enormous living area comprised of large great room, kitchen and dining room. The traffic patterns encourage family togetherness but allow for privacy.
- Visitors enter into the foyer with a powder room off to the side. The large great room gives way to a large kitchen with a snack bar. The dining area has good views to the street and side yard. Note the voluminous pantry and laundry room.
- The master suite is situated at the rear of the elongated floor plan. It features his-and-her closets and has French doors opening to the side porch and is appealingly located opposite from the other bedrooms which share a common bath. Bedroom 2 has a wonderful sitting area.
- Related Plans: Gain a half bath and a sitting area in bedroom 2 with house plan 2557DH. Get an extra bedroom with house plan 2579DH (2,452 sq. ft.). Move all the bedrooms to one side with house plan 25014DH (2,159 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,123 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,123 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,008 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 76' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss