Country Styling With Dormers and Bonus
About This Plan
- This inviting home plan has country styling a great front porch, three dormers and a blend of brick and siding.
- The great room has a tray vaulted ceiling and a fireplace centered on the back wall.
- The spacious kitchen has an island with an eating bar and is open to the breakfast nook and the great room.
- The master bedroom has a tray ceiling and opens into the well equipped bath with dual lavatories, spa tub and two walk in closets.
- There is a storage area off the garage.
- Future space upstairs could be a playroom, extra bedroom, or just extra storage. The flex space could be used as a home office, dining room, or playroom.
- The full basement provides plenty of space for storage or future expansion.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plans 51073MM (2,266 s.f.) and 51075MM (2,500 s.f.).
- Downsize with house plan 51009MM (1,816 sq. ft.).
- Build on a slab or crawlspace foundation with house plan 5188MM (1,800 sq. ft.) and 51134MM (2,067 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,085 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,085 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,644 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 451 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 252 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 62' 4"
- Max ridge height: 24' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 592 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick