Country Home Plan Full of Options
About This Plan
- This inviting home has country styling with upscale features. The front and rear covered porches add usable outdoor living space.
- The great room is vaulted with built in cabinets and gas fireplace. The spacious kitchen has an island with an eating bar and a keeping room for family and friends to gather. The hall bath is equipped with dual lavatories for convenience.
- The master bedroom has a raised ceiling and opens into the well equipped bath with dual lavatories, corner tub, and separate walk in closets. The guest bedroom has a walk in closet with a full bath conveniently located across the hall.
- There is a flex space which could be used as a computer center, nursery, home gym, or extra closet.
- The spacious laundry is located on an exterior wall for efficient dryer operation.
- Future space upstairs could be a playroom, extra bedroom, or just extra storage.
- Related Plans: For the slab/crawlspace version, see house plan 5192MM.
- Downsize with house plans 51073MM (2,266 s.f.), 51153MM (2,085 sq. ft.) and 51009MM (1,816 sq. ft.).
- For a Craftsman exterrior, see house plans 51043MM, 51041MM, 51040MM and 51052MM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,516 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,516 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 135 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 186 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 365 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 8"
- Depth: 77' 2"
- Max ridge height: 24' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 711 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick