Flexible Country House Plan
About This Plan
- This inviting home plan has country styling with upscale features. The front and rear covered porches add usable outdoor living space.
- The great room is vaulted with built-in cabinets and a gas fireplace.
- The spacious kitchen has an island with an eating bar and is open to the bayed breakfast nook and the great room.
- The hall bath is equipped with dual lavatories for convenience.
- The master bedroom has a raised ceiling and opens into the well equipped bath with dual lavatories, corner tub and walk in closet.
- There is a shop area off the garage for projects and storage.
- Future space upstairs could be a playroom, extra bedroom, or just extra storage. The flex space could be used as a home office, dining room, or playroom.
- The full basement provides plenty of space for storage or future expansion.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plans 51153MM (2,085 sq. ft.), 51073MM (2,266 s.f.) and 51075MM (2,500 s.f.)..
- Build on a slab or crawlspace foundation with house plan 5188MM (1,800 sq. ft.) and 51134MM (2,067 sq. ft.).
Get a Craftsman exterior with house plans 51043MM
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,816 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,816 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 350 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 186 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 211 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 60' 8"
- Max ridge height: 23' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 730 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms
- Photo Gallery
- USDA Approved