Courtyard Entry 4 Bed House Plan with Upstairs Game Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A stunning Tuscan exterior with a courtyard entry separating your 2-car garage from your 1-car garage gives this 4 bed house plan great curb appeal.
- French doors on the entry porch open the foyer which divides the home into two separate living wings.
- The right wing has the master suite, guest bedroom and study. The master suite has French doors that open to the back. The study provides separation between it and the guest bedroom.
- The left wing has an open living room and kitchen space with a fireplace in the living room. The back wall opens to reveal the outdoor living room which has an outdoor kitchen.
- The kitchen has a large island with seating and access to a walk-in pantry and the 2-car garage through the mudroom making unloading groceries a breeze.
- A hall goes past the dining room to the other bedroom in back.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,242 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,507 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 735 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 342 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 176 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 89' 6"
- Depth: 94' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 868 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"