Courtyard Entry Garage
About This Plan
- Upon entering the foyer of this traditional home plan, you'll notice the magnificent boxed columns surrounding the dining room.
- Ten foot ceilings enhance the foyer, dining and great rooms, giving this split bedroom plan a very open effect.
- Entertaining becomes simple for the grill master on the grilling porch accessible to the great room.
- As night falls, retreat to your master bath by relaxing in your whirlpool tub.
- The courtyard entry garage enhances the street appeal of this beautiful French country home plan.
- Related Plans: For a craftsman version of this house plan, see 59740ND. Interested in another traditional version? See house plan 59217ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,882 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,882 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 188 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 69' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 543 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick