Enchanting Traditional Home Plan
About This Plan
- This enchanting home plan incorporates the best floor planning all in one level.
- The great room, which is convenient for those family gatherings that need extra room, is highlighted by a fireplace and a nine foot boxed ceiling.
- Easy access from the kitchen to the dining room makes hosting a dinner party more convenient.
- Entertain friends and family during the summer out on the rear grilling porch.
- As evening approaches, retreat to your master bath complete with large walk-in closet, double vanities, and corner whirlpool bath. Then move to the spacious master bedroom with its 10-foot boxed ceiling.
- Related Plan: For a craftsman version of this house plan, see 59740ND. Interested in another traditional version? See house plan 59218ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,930 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,930 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 213 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 144 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 71' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 509 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick