Covered Lanai Down and Balconies Up
About This Plan
- This new American style house plan has an exciting transverse floor plan that extends back on an angle creating dynamic spaces inside.
- The foyer opens to the great room with a tray ceiling and has views extending to the covered lanai.
- The master suite occupies the left portion of the home and enjoys great privacy. Note the large bath with its own Zen garden and the large walk-in closets.
- The kitchen has views to both the great rom and casual dining area. Functional plusses include the large pantry, easy garage access for grocery unloading and a walk-through wine room to help serve guests.
- There is a guest suite on the main floor plus two more bedrooms - or one plus a media room - upstairs. Note the balconies on the second floor.
- HOUSE PLAN VIDEO: See this house plan from every angle in our YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,665 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,537 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,128 sq. ft.
- Entry: 65 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 416 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 845 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 97' 10"
- Depth: 92' 2"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 852 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss