Cozy and Inviting 3-Bed Cottage-like House Plan
1 - 2
About This Plan
- This 3-bed house plan gives off a cozy and inviting cottage look and has wonderful curb appeal. Inside the home, the floorplan feels larger than it is with its open concept.
- The living room, dining room, and kitchen flow seamlessly together. The living room is warmed by a fireplace. The kitchen includes a large island with a snack bar. There is also a sunroom on the front of the house to increase your homes entertainment space.
- Upstairs, you will find the bedrooms. The master suite includes his/her vanities and a large walk-in closet with access to the laundry room. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a conveniently located hall bathroom that has a dual vanity.
- Back on the main floor, the 1-car garage accesses the home near the kitchen. Select the 2-car garage option and get 564 sq. ft. of garage space.
- NOTE: Expect a 3 to 5 day delay if selecting the 2-car garage option
2-Car Garage Option
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,936 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 998 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 938 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 394 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 or 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 16 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick