Cozy Bungalow with Attached Garage
About This Plan
- This affordable single story bungalow is a great starter home plan or retirement downsizer. It is a flexible design and comes in multiple versions.
- Efficient use of space allows for a feature-packed and open floor plan. The unique placement of the stairs allows for great flow to the living area and the partial cathedral ceiling in the living room is a nice touch.
- The kitchen features an eating bar and enjoys easy access to the dining room and garage for easy grocery unloading.
- The bathroom has a large soaker tub and shower and is shared by both bedrooms.
- If desired, the second bedroom could function as an office or den and additional bedrooms can be added to the unfinished basement.
- An oversized single garage completes the design with doors giving access to the front and back.
- Related Plans: Remove the garage with house plan 21213DR (brick) and 21211DR (wood exterior).
- Get a third bedroom with house plans 21270DR (brick) and 21212DR (siding).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,148 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,148 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 416 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss