About This Plan
- A simple roofline, architectural entry accent and modern windows result in an exciting update to the basic bungalow.
- With a mere 1158 square foot footprint, this cozy bungalow lives large.
- An open floorplan includes bright and open living room which flows on to the open island kitchen and dining area.
- Two bedrooms share a generous bathroom with all comforts including a soaker tub and independent shower. A hall shower helps guarantee one-level living.
- An unfinished basement is a blank slate for your inspiration.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior and a reverse layout with house plan 22366DR.
- Get a matching detached garage with with garage plans 22344DR and 22345DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,158 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,158 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Photo Gallery