Cozy Craftsman Home with 2-Car Garage
About This Plan
- Wooden brackets support deep, overhanging eaves on this cozy, Craftsman home. The stone trim adds texture to the exterior, while a front porch welcomes you inside.
- Tall ceilings in the foyer allow natural light to flood the entryway, which merges with the garage entry and includes a coat closet.
- Wrap-around counters in the kitchen lend ample workspace, and the walk-in pantry makes good use of the space beneath the stairs. The attached dining room opens to the family room, allowing conversation to easily flow between the shared living spaces.
- The master bedroom is located on the second level, and features a 4-fixture bath behind the pocket door.
- Bedroom 2 sits adjacent the loft, which overlooks the family room below.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,450 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 730 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 720 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 24' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 575 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss