Cozy One-Level Home Plan with Option to Finish Basement
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This cozy, one-level home plan, clad in stucco with a welcoming front porch, features 1,069 sq. ft. of living space on the main level.
- The front door guides you into the open floor plan, which combines the family room and eat-in kitchen. The kitchen's prep island is surrounded by L-shaped counters, and offers casual seating.
- The master bedroom is rear facing and includes a full bath with a linen closet.
- Across the hall, a second bedroom neighbors the laundry room.
- Double the square footage when you choose to finish the lower level, and gain a large living room, home office, and two bedrooms separated by a hall bath.
Optional Master Bath
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,069 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,069 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 100 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,069 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Walkout, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 35' 6"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 16' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 490 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss