Cozy, Traditional Home Plan
About This Plan
- A steep pitched roof and brick front lend an elegance to this Traditional home plan.
- An air lock foyer keeps the cold air from coming inside.
- The large kitchen with a walk-in pantry opens to the dining area with french doors to the rear.
- A fireplace warms the living room brightened by its big glass window.
- Three bedrooms on the second floor share a hall bath.
- Related Plans: Want a slightly smaller home with different exterior? See house plan 21347DR (1,721 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,758 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 890 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 868 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 43' 6"
- Depth: 34' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 436 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss