Cozy Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- This two-story house plan comes with a first floor master suite and a two-story living room that makes the home feel larger.
- Dine with a view of the living room fireplace or step outside to eat on the rear trellised porch.
- At the top of the stairs, a cozy reading area overlooks the living room below.
- Two bedrooms on this floor share a large hall bathroom with both a tub and shower.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,595 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 922 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 673 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 922 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 36' 8"
- Max ridge height: 32' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 422 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss