About This Plan
- A big, angled three car garage creates visual appeal in this sturdy Craftsman house plan.
- Sight lines start right at the front door and lead all the way back to the huge sun deck.
- The amazing kitchen is huge with an abundance of counter space and a walk-through pantry that opens to the mud room on one side.
- What a delight to have a huge walk-in coat closet off the mud room with plenty of room for coats and shoes and boots.
- All three bedrooms on the second floor are spacious and have walk-in clothes closets.
- The bonus room makes an ideal media/home theater and is included in the second floor square footage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,839 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,320 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,519 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 938 sq. ft.
- Deck: 453 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 88' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1343 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss