Craftsman Bungalow With Bonus
About This Plan
- This inviting home plan has Craftsman styling with upscale features. It is a very flexible home with lots of options to choose from.
- The front and rear covered porches add usable outdoor living space. The great room is vaulted with built-in cabinets and a gas fireplace. The spacious kitchen has an island with an eating bar. The hall bath is equipped with dual lavatories for convenience.
- The master bedroom has a raised ceiling and opens into the well-equipped bath with dual lavatories, corner tub and walk in closet.
- Expand upstairs with the bonus option included with plan purchase and with the basement as well.
- The garage has a workbench and storage area.
- The roof is stick framed with an 8:12 pitch.
- Related Plans: Get a slab or crawlspace with house plan 51132MM.
- Build in reverse with a slightly-altered interior with house plan 51144MM (1,940 sq. ft.).
- Get a coffered great room with house plan 51065MM (2,108 sq. ft.).
- Get an alternate exterior with house plan 51088MM (1,816 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,816 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,816 sq. ft.
- Storage: 85 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 211 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 248 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 357 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 5"
- Depth: 60' 8"
- Max ridge height: 21' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 554 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms
- USDA Approved