Craftsman Pleaser in Many Versions
About This Plan
- This inviting home plan has craftsman styling with upscale features. It is a very flexible home with lots of options to choose from.
- The front and rear covered porches add usable outdoor living space. The great room is vaulted with built-in cabinets and a gas fireplace. The spacious kitchen has an island with an eating bar. The hall bath is equipped with dual lavatories for convenience.
- The master bedroom has a raised ceiling and opens into the well-equipped bath with dual lavatories, corner tub and walk in closet.
- There is a shop area off the garage for projects and storage.
- Related Plans: Get a walkout basement with house plan 51161MM.
- Get more room with house plans 51133MM (1,900 sq. ft.), 51064MM (1,924 s.f.), 51065MM (2,108 s.f.), 51043MM (2,067 s.f.).
- Downsize with house plan 51040MM (1,509 s.f.).
- Get an alternate exterior with house plan 51041MM (slab/crawl).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,800 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,800 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 309 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 248 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 211 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 56' 8"
- Max ridge height: 21' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 679 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick