Craftsman Bungalow with Loft
About This Plan
- The charming Craftsman exterior of this Bungalow house plan is matched by Craftsman details inside such as built-ins and a window seat.
- Double doors off the foyer open to the home office with windows on two walls.
- The open floor plan is immediately evident once you reach the cooking, eating and living areas in back.
- A big kitchen island and walk-in food pantry add terrific storage.
- In the vaulted living room, folding glass doors open to a vaulted porch.
- Even the master suite is vaulted and has a door right out to the porch.
- On the second floor two more bedrooms lie near the large loft area.
- There's even a shop area in back of the two car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,256 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,707 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 549 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 240 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,624 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 639 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available