Craftsman Cottage with Upstairs Apartment
About This Plan
- This Craftsman house plan gives you three beds - a master on main and two bedrooms upstairs - plus a separate upstairs apartment with its own stair on the side of the home.
- Double doors off the foyer open to the home office with windows on two walls.
- The open floor plan is immediately evident once you reach the cooking, eating and living areas in back.
- A big kitchen island and walk-in food pantry add terrific storage.
- In the vaulted living room, doors open to a vaulted porch.
- Even the master suite is vaulted and has a walk-in closet and five-fixture bath.
- On the second floor two more bedrooms lie near the large loft area.
- There's even a shop area in back of the two car garage.
- Related Plans: Remove the apartment with house plan 69655AM and 69735AM (with a 3-car garage).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,942 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,793 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,149 sq. ft.
- Apartment: 605 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 658 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss