Craftsman Bungalow With Optional Finished Basement
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Exclusive to Architectural Designs, this exciting Craftsman home plan has a marvelous open floor plan with private spaces as well.
- Thoughtful touches include built-ins in the great room, handsome tray ceilings and a second floor laundry room that saves steps.
- A half wall between the dinette and the great room creates separation between functional spaces while keeping an open feel to the home.
- Note the spacious walk-in coat closet off the mud room that gives you storage for all those boots and coats.
- The second floor is huge with a loft and four large bedrooms plus a walk-in linen closet. Owners get to enjoy their own private space in the separate sitting room and a vaulted ceiling in the master bathroom.
- Expand your living space by finishing the lower level and adds an additional 1,289 square feet of living space when you do.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,720 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,696 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,024 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 108 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,289 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 361 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 768 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss